Sunday 21 December 2014

NATURE’S LOVE Part 2



So, I have shared some of my journey up the hill (hmm..not really up the hill).. haha.. This time I’ll be sharing about Orchid Farm! Well, I’m not really a person who has deep knowledge about Orchids. They’re just so pretty that I don’t think any girls will refuse to visit this place. 

 

There’s a small road leading to this orchid farm as this farm not noticeable from the main road.

Let the pretties do the talking now. 









Not enough of Orchids? You can buy them in full bloom at the special section in which makes them the prettiest and most appealing section in the farm!













And of course, there’s a seedling cultivation section in the farm.  





Add: Lot 100, Gohtong Jaya, 69000 Genting Highlands, Malaysia.



No comments:

Post a Comment