Saturday 8 March 2014

The Bakery - Your Ideal Breakfast Place!


Breakfast is my happiest moment of the day! 
How about you? Had my breakfast at The Bakery, Genting Highlands; heard that they served good breakfast, so my friends & I decided to give it a try! 



Hot Chocolate 
Now you can made your own hot chocolate drink!  It's pretty interesting way to serve the drink ; it comes with two chocolate stick and one lump of chocolate. All you have to do is put both into the hot fresh milk and stir it! 


Wild Mushroom Quiche


Tadaaa!! This is the signature Genting Chicken Pie!
 We ordered Curry Puff as well. 



Smoked Salmon and Cheese Sandwich. You may request for more sauce for your sandwich if you want to. Before they serve the sandwich, the waiter will put it in oven for a couple for minutes. I guess, nothing is better than warm food in this freaking cold morning.




Never say No to Cheese Cake! :) 
 Japanese Cheese Cake 


The Bakery serves wide variety of cakes, sandwiches, and pastries where you can settle your breakfast or enjoy evening tea here :) 
So now, I have one more option for my breakfast or evening tea break at Genting!





Location : Lobby Floor, Genting Grand

No comments:

Post a Comment